If you'd like to return an item you purchased from Malik Instruments for a full refund, you need to do so within 14 days of purchase. You will be responsible for the return postage. All of our instruments and accessories are covered under this policy, and you may return your item for any reason, subject to the exceptions below.
In certain situations, you may only be given a partial refund, or your refund might be rejected. This is in situations where:
- The item has been used
- The item has been damaged
- The original packaging has been discarded
- Accessories that were supplied with the product are not returned with the item
- The item is from our clearance section*
* Items from our clearance section are sold at a reduced price, and due to the large processing fees involved in customer returns, we are not able to offer refunds for these items
Our refund process is designed to be as simple as possible, please below for the steps you must take in order to process your refund:
- Contact Us via email to inform us of your refund request
- Our team will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm that the refund has been accepted
- We supply an address to which you should arrange for the parcel to be posted*
- We notify you when we receive the item, and issue the agreed refund within 10 working days
* We recommend sending all instruments back to us using signed for and insured postage, as you will be responsible for ensuring the product reaches us in good condition.
Late or Missing Refunds
To check the status of a refund, please Contact Us. Please ensure you have checked your bank account balance before contacting us.